Chemical Engineering deals with the look and maintenance of chemical plants and therefore the development of chemical processes for changing raw materials or chemicals into valuable forms. It combines information of Chemistry and Engineering for the assembly of chemicals and connected by-products. This branch of engineering may be a varied field, covering areas from biotechnolog and engineering, beneficiation, prescribed drugs, artificial fibres, crude oil processing plants etc.
- Track 1-1 Polymer Engineering
- Track 2-2 Biotechnology
- Track 3-3 Petroleum Refining and Engineering
- Track 4-4 Material Science and technology
- Track 5-5 Environmental Engineering
- Track 6-6 Petrochemical Engineering
- Track 7-7 Biorefinery, Bioenergy, Bioproducts, Biromaterials