Remote Sensing Techniques
Remote sensing is the process of obtaining an information about an object without any physical contact with the object. Remote sensing technique is much important for petroleum industry. This technique is very useful for onshore exploration of petroleum resources. Remote sensing is relevant in all stages of petroleum lifecycle, including exploration, appraisal, development, production and restoration.
- Track 1-1 Hyperspectral Wavelengths
- Track 2-2 Hyperspectral Sensors
- Track 3-3 Spectral Angle Mapper (SAM)
- Track 4-4 Linear Spectral Unmixing (LSU)
- Track 5-5 Decision Tree Approach